Berries + Book Recommendations No.2

Happy Friday everyone ! First thank you very much for the muffin love ... LOL there are only 4 muffins left & I wish I could share them right here right now with you ! And, if you really want to know, raspberry muffins are planned for Sunday ... mmm can't wait !
Talking about berries (wow, first time I make a good transition !), I must have felt inspired by a vintage apron I had bought on Etsy last year (pic above), as I started "working" on a new little project : stuffed berries. For me & for others, I guess. I'll see how they'll turn (they're all in the making, none is completed yet), and how I could use them. But, I am having truly TONS of fun making them, so I cut & sew, cut & sew and so on ...Now, onto the books ... I received three books for the boys yesterday, and two of them were written & illustrated by the very talented Gerda Muller . I was blessed to find them in French, but you will find them very easily in English. I'm showing three of the ones we own here, but we have many other books she illustrated. (and not written)
Here are photos from yesterday afternoon, after school, the boys were playing on the balcony, with car toys, on a great carpet (with roads etc) bought two years ago at Ikea. (they love that carpet & the design is lovely)
And this photo melts my heart literally ... it shows P reading a book to his lil* bro' U. Awwww ....
And ... because he hardly appears on my blog ... here is a pic of my hubby, but as he didn't want his face to appear on the photo, well ... then, here is my "headless" hubby, right before leaving for work, sipping an expresso with me ! I love you honey !OK, I think this is enough for a single day ! LOL Tomorrow we won't be home for most of the day, so I'll be probably post + blog in the late evening !! Or on Sunday if time is too short ! (we're supposed to stay home on Sunday) Have a great end of the week, dear friends !
And, oh ... wanted to welcome the new readers ! I'm flattered to have new readers, so please, if you're new to this blog & never left a comment, please do, I'd be delighted to hear from you ! (and why not living a link to your place so I can return the visit ?!)

Comments

  1. Hiya,
    My Tom used to have one of those roadmap mats and now my kids at school have lots of fun playing with it! The boys have some pretty impressive cars there, I love the way you've captured them making them look larger than they actually are!
    Oh yum raspberry muffins, my total favourite :)
    I just posted and have included a pic of the woven placemats my littlies made.
    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sonia! Lovely pics all over! Muffin maker, I feel hungry!! Lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo Sonia! I just lovelovelove the new look on your blog! It is so you, and so beautiful! I can not wait to finish my new products for my lillalotta shop, and then ask you for your talents to make a new banner for my shop! I so adore your soft and sweet touch. Wonderful!

    I love the photos of your boys! They look so sweet reading together. What kind of books do they like?
    I would love to have a look around for a lovely illustrated book for you, but I am unsure as to what you already have ? :/

    And now I must and go copy the recipe for the muffins. Any weight gain over the next couple of weeks I will -ofcourse- blame on you :)

    Much love and hugs! Annaxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !