Nothing ...

... much to say today. Our weekend was so full of housework that today was a bit of a lazy day. (yeepie !) I uploaded some pics this afternoon (on Flickr, link on the left) if you want to have a look. I listed the bookmarks & lavender sachets yesterday. Am almost up to date with my emails & visits. (I said ALMOST) I'm trying not to shop for food too much this week, as we'll be away for two weeks. So I have already a food shopping list for the day after we come back ! (I know, I'm tragic)
Oh well, I will try to post tomorrow with something new. Or more interesting. But tomorrow is Wednesday so it means I'll have both boys at home. Plus that I have to start preparing our stuff for the vacations ... mmm ... I guess I'll be pretty busy. (specially if you add housework & ironing to the list) OK. I'll do my best.
I wish you all a fabulous middle of the week. OXOXOXO Big hugs

U's nightstand ...



Red in my Kitchen ...

Comments

  1. Hi Sonia,
    Pleased to hear that you get the occasional lazy day, we all need those!
    We have that Elmer in the classroom, what gorgeous books they are.
    Good luck we packing for your holiday (not a favourite job of mine I have to admit!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... you sound so much like me! I am always super organised to the point of insanity :)
    Hoping you will have a fantastic holiday Sonia! I am writing you an email, but the kidlets keep interupting me I am afraid.... sighs...

    Annaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonia. =o) Thanks for sharing all the great photos. The food ones always make me drool. lol Wanted to send early happy birthday wishes before your trip. Have a lovely time and a lovely birthday, sweetie. =oD *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Sonia, popped in to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY before you leave for your trip. Have a superb day with your wonderful and sweet family! Big hugs!!! And thaks for the sweet e-mail, will reply ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !