
It snowed again last night, to the littles & grownups delight, who woke up with a lovely sight of white dust on the roofs & anything vegetal. Little birdies had already left tracks on the balcony, and we all found this (which is quite a simple thing, I know) very cute.

On Saturday morning we went to P's classroom, where his class & teacher had been preparing a kind of open door morning, as we don't get to bring them directly to their classroom, which is on the 1st floor. (for insurance reason we can't go there) They had been working on space, planets (etc) since January & had done loooots of things on this theme. And for the party they all sang songs & said poems about the moon, the stars, the sun etc. They had even baked little star shaped & moon shaped sugar cookies the days before ! How cute !

Then we went to Disneyland, where we had a picnic. Spent the afternoon there, had lots of fun, and came home around 05pm. Of course a bit of housework (ahem, quite a bit) was waiting for us.
On Sunday we went to Paris. Goodness that was cold. Brrrr ! We went back to the Musée des Arts & Métiers (where we went last Sunday) We had a great time again. Then we had lunch at Starbucks & went to WHSmith, where the boys found new Meg & Mog books & where I found other cute books : Follow The Swallow & Ketchup On Your Cornfakes ? Then, once home by 04pm, we played with the boys, read books, did some houseworks (again) and I baked something for the dinner (and also the boys' today lunch) : pigs in a blanket. I add my special/southern touch by sprinkling Herbes de Provence on them before cooking.

They were very yummy & look nice I think. And then we had sleet from 05 to 07pm. I'll spare you all the details of the rest of the evening. On Saturday evening, once the boys were sleeping, I sewed a tissue holder, which I listed yesterday evening on Etsy.
Today at 05pm I have an appointment to the dentist. So, except going to school to bring/take the boys, I won't go outside. The sun is shining now & the snow is melting.
Have a great day my friends, and a lovely week ahead !! Big hugs !
Lol, Ketchup on your Cornflakes is an all time favourite of every class I've had I think :)
ReplyDeleteLove the look of your pigs in a blanket, are they like what we call sausage rolls? Is that pastry around the sausage meat? Yum! Have a great week!
How fun to wake up to the dusting of snow :) Birdy foot prints are adorable aren't they?
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had a lovely time again in Paris.
Have a wonderful evening! Love & hugs xx
Hi Sonia! I'm so glad you got to wake up to some snow :) Lovely!!
ReplyDeleteYou sound like you had a great weekend...the open house at P's classroom sounds wonderful. Because C's classroom is in a separate school and he takes the bus there, I don't get to see his classroom much either. They've had several open door days which has been great.
Books you found look like fun and yum, my boys love sausage rolls!!
Hope the dentist went well for you yesterday (I loathe the dentist's!) and that you've had a good Tuesday. Lots of love! xoxo
PS... C still unwell today but not terrible. Temperature of 37.8, sore eyes and sore stomach. I wish he'd get better....I need to do the weekly shop!
xoxo
Hi Sonia! The snow must've been fun and so late in the year! Love it on the bird feeder! How nice that you were able to visit the classroom and be entertained. They always look so precious and innocent when they perform. Hope you have a great rest of the week! (((Hugz)))
ReplyDelete