Sorry for a quick post but Easter weekend in behind us & just like I said in my previous post, that wasn't really a very relaxing one. But, anyway, I'm happy with that.
I spent the morning at the dentist's (got nothing done but things planned) Also had X-rays done before. U still has temperature, so I got an appointment & we'll go there in an hour. In the meantime, my mom will be home with us ! She'll stay with us till next Thursday. Great !! I hope to get lots done with her !!
I'll leave you today with a pic of something I started making for me (it's a needle book for my embroidery needles, and I'll make a different one for my sewing needles). It'll be the front, obviously. It's quite simple, but probably what I'm craving. (a home, sun, drying my laundry outside)
I hope you had a nice start to the week. Big hugs to all. XOXOX
I spent the morning at the dentist's (got nothing done but things planned) Also had X-rays done before. U still has temperature, so I got an appointment & we'll go there in an hour. In the meantime, my mom will be home with us ! She'll stay with us till next Thursday. Great !! I hope to get lots done with her !!
I'll leave you today with a pic of something I started making for me (it's a needle book for my embroidery needles, and I'll make a different one for my sewing needles). It'll be the front, obviously. It's quite simple, but probably what I'm craving. (a home, sun, drying my laundry outside)
I hope you had a nice start to the week. Big hugs to all. XOXOX
Hi Sonia! Sorry that U was sick but what a lovely Easter surprise to get snow! I'm like you, a kid, when it comes to snow since we never get it in SoCal exceopt in the mountains. I've been so busy but did get time to send you a thank you email this morning so hope you received that okay. (((Big Hugz)))
ReplyDeleteSorry to read that U is unwell, hope it's nothing to worry about. You must be pleased to have your mum there helping you again :)The Ranuncula photos are very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYes!!! Finally I found you again!! How are you sweetie?? I am doing just fine. I love your crafting.
ReplyDeleteI wish you a lovely week!!
Lots of hugs Therese in Sweden
Just popping in to say hi! I have been feeling a bit poorly over the past few days (just cold/flu) and haven't posted anything new on my blog, but I am making some visits while I have my cup of tea this morning. Your little stitched scene is lovely! I hope U is feeling much better now. Have a wonderful day. Lots of love & hugs xx
ReplyDelete