Paris, Paris

Yesterday afternoon, I took the train on my own, to go to Paris. Forty five minutes later, I was in my favorite craft shop (Bouchara). Bought lots of yummy felt & some fabrics, threads too.

Then Chris & I met & we went to Ladurée to buy macarons. (see my Flickr pics, link on the left). Then we went to an Italian restaurant & had a very very yummy meal, only him & I. Blissful. Then, after a stop in a Scottish pub for a latte, we went back home.

Today we decided to go back to Paris, but with the boys & my mom. We went to the Luxembourg Gardens first (see Flickr pics)

... we walked a lot, went to the Ile de la Cité, we we saw a gorgeous flower market. (see Flickr pics again !)

We walked along the Seine River (river crossing Paris) & then, after quickly visiting Saint Sulpice church, we went to Coolin's pub to have lunch. After that we went to a very passioning museum. It would be too long for me to explain, but it shows all the first inventions. I do want to go back again, but without the boys, who weren't interested that much, except by trains, tramways & such.

In a word, it was a busy start to the weekend, and though we'll stay home tomorrow, I'll have lots of housework & cooking waiting for me. It's getting late, my friends, I shall stop now & go to bed. I hope you all had a nice Saturday. XOXOXO Big hugs !!

Comments

  1. Sounds like a wonderful time in Paris!! I am so glad you all had fun!! Have a nice weekend!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to have Paris on your doorstep! We visited the Luxembourg gardens when we were there, how civilised it is with all the chairs!
    Thanks for showing us some of the lovely views :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !