ah, not mine !! but my boys' !! For today's activity was creating a mini zine, following the wonderful Arounna's project that she had shared on Bloesem Kids blog here.now our home is really ready for the holidays, I have received today handmade eco friendly ornaments made by my friend Lisa.I hope your middle of the week was not too tough, or even better if possible, a good one.
thank you so much for stopping by :)
oxox
Sonia
thank you so much for stopping by :)
oxox
Sonia




The acorn on the tree is cute! I got some caps to make some today. I love the idea of having kids make zines!
ReplyDeleteAw, you sweet thing. Give those little artists a squeeze for me. xo
ReplyDeletei am on the edge of my seat waiting to see the results of the mini zines.
ReplyDeleteCiao Sonia, your webhome is so festive :) You are always enjoy the magic of this time of the year with your boys, that is so precious :) Have a very happy Holiday Season *huggles*
ReplyDeleteyour tree looks lovely Sonia :o) Love the way you get your boys so involved in festive activities.
ReplyDeletehave a happy Thursday xx