tiny imperfections little GIVEAWAY

as I told you yesterday, I had made 4 extra jam jar covers (just in case), and I was kind of right, as it happened that four out of the 200 covers had tiny imperfections. Three of them doesn't have a perfect stamping, and one has a little fabric imperfection. So these didn't make the final quality test of mine. BUT ... I have decided to give them away. As much as noone would buy them with tiny imperfections, anyone could accept them if they're given away.

so, there, I'm giving away FOUR orange gingham (100% cotton) jam jar covers (textile ink has been heat set). Simply leave a comment to this post, if you're interested, and I'll pick a name on Sunday morning (when we'll return from our 4 days away) don't forget to leave me a way to contact you

tiny imperfections little GIVEAWAY

good luck everyone !

.... oh ... and I'll host another giveaway next week ! Stay tuned if you're interested !

xoxo

Sonia



PS : ooooh, there's today blog post right below, if you missed it !!

Comments

  1. happy to be number one
    but very unlikely I will win
    i love your jam covers so so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What makes things perfect, are those small imperfections. It be more lovely to win those jam covers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love love your jar covers, imperfect or not. Having bought a handmade piece from you I appreciate your quality control but would love to win one ...canning season is upon us!

    - Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are just so lovely. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOODNESS...and these would fit perfectly on the 4 Jam Jars which I filled on Friday!
    Thanks for the giveaway
    HUGS
    Char.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty...I have just the jam for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still beautiful! I have quite a few jars of jam that could use some prettying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are so sweet
    i would love to win one or all four :o)
    thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, i love your jam covers. Thanks for the idea to give them away. Since i've just done some peach and apricot jam, i really need it.
    I hope to be the winner.
    Bye.
    http://ilcastelloincantatato.blogspot.com/

    Stefy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I would also buy them, because often I like the imperfect things better ;-) But I would not say no if I could get them for free. Thank you for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh yes please enter me into your lovely giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh they are wonderfull! and look totally perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'd love to win a jam jar cover!they're so sweet-

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are just wonderful! I have been canning jam like a wild woman lately, so this cover would be put to immediate use :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look perfect! I don't believe I will win but if I do I promise I will make jam for the first time and I'll send you a pic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these jar covers imperfections and all, especially the orange. Love, love, love orange.

    Blessings,
    jilly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jam jar covers - what a nice giveaway! I would love to put them on my peach jam. Orange you sweet - Colleen
    butler83ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  18. They look great to me - my granddaughter is still wearing her cuff I bought her this past winter. She will be 10 in September but only weighs 46 pounds so she can still wear it. She "loves" it. We all do. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Me again -- I might try to post a picture of it on my blog - belmaspearls - next time she visits

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't mind they're not perfect; they're very cute!
    ap_lemos at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a classy, understated design! These jam "bonnets" are the BEE'S KNEES!!!! Thanks for the give-away offer.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are lovely - they are perfection to me!! Thanks for the chance to win one.

    ReplyDelete
  23. they look great to me ! thank you for sharing !!
    bizzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'd love to win one for the strawberry jam we just canned!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !