hi girls, we're back from our one-day trip to my parents'. One day goes by very quickly. We left by train yesterday around 05.30pm & we were back home today around 08.45pm. It went by fast, but we were outdoor most of the time.
the boys played a lot of course (insert a garden envy thought here)yep, little one's been almost hyperactive since about a week, and it's nerve exhausting. (hats off to you girls who have hyperactive children) School starts again on Monday & I hope he'll be back to his sweet self soon.
so ... on the photos above, he was breaking stones, and drawing on another, larger stones, like prehistoric men used to do (his words).
we ... ate a lot of strawberries, too. My parents went to handpick almost 3kgs of them yesterday afternoon, at a local producer. Quite frankly, how could you resist to these ... you could not.we ate many of them as is, and I also prepared some more today with a bit of sugar, lemon juice & water. Bliss.
I explored a bit my parents' little garden ...I painted. A lot. Scanned my watercolors, too. (took me time) Can't wait to make a little post with some of my watercolrs only. Probably next week, once the boys will be back at school. In the meantime, I'll show you this ... while painting a clover leaf, with my newly purchased watercolor box (I bought it empty, and filled it with my paints)for the record, I didn't like the color of the one you can see here. I painted two other ones, not in the Moleskine pocketbook, in a slightly larger size.
ok, must go, it's getting late. Hope your weekend is colorful & delicious too !
the boys played a lot of course (insert a garden envy thought here)yep, little one's been almost hyperactive since about a week, and it's nerve exhausting. (hats off to you girls who have hyperactive children) School starts again on Monday & I hope he'll be back to his sweet self soon.
so ... on the photos above, he was breaking stones, and drawing on another, larger stones, like prehistoric men used to do (his words).
we ... ate a lot of strawberries, too. My parents went to handpick almost 3kgs of them yesterday afternoon, at a local producer. Quite frankly, how could you resist to these ... you could not.we ate many of them as is, and I also prepared some more today with a bit of sugar, lemon juice & water. Bliss.
I explored a bit my parents' little garden ...I painted. A lot. Scanned my watercolors, too. (took me time) Can't wait to make a little post with some of my watercolrs only. Probably next week, once the boys will be back at school. In the meantime, I'll show you this ... while painting a clover leaf, with my newly purchased watercolor box (I bought it empty, and filled it with my paints)for the record, I didn't like the color of the one you can see here. I painted two other ones, not in the Moleskine pocketbook, in a slightly larger size.
ok, must go, it's getting late. Hope your weekend is colorful & delicious too !
oxoxo
Sonia









i really enjoyed your flickr stream today and seeing it all again here is also a delight. Soon it will be time for me to hit the sac.
ReplyDeletexo
m
I don't believe you when you say you have garden envy, because you always manage to make the most of being outside wherever you are, and enjoy the seasons and nature even without a garden. Seems to me like the whole world is your garden :o)
ReplyDeleteoh those strawberries! Yum! My favourite fruit! I bought some British strawbs the other day, I am of course totally biased and think they taste like no other. It always makes my day to find Brit strawbs back in the shops :O)
Looking forward to seeing your watercolour post. I love your paintings
have a lovely, restful Sunday xx
Oh you water colour box is sooo clean. ((mine is full of messy colours)) x
ReplyDeleteSonia that is the sweetest water colour you have there. I love those leaves. Insert my strawberry envy here!!! We won't have local strawberries for a little while yet. We look forward to seeing your scanned images.
ReplyDeleteSonia I love your painted leaves. I have new water colour envy and strawberry envy too! I haven't found local strawberries where we are yet. Looking forward to seeing your scans soon :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab day! that painting is fantastic, can't wait to see your others.
ReplyDeleteOhh those strawberries look...to die for! Almost.
ReplyDeleteWe also still have a few months before strawberries come for a visit.