Twelve years. Yep, twelve years ago, day to day, my lips met Chris' for the first time. Isn't that a sweet memorie ? Each year since that year, we've been remembering, not celebrating in a special way, nor offering a material gift to each other, but remembering. And always with a sweet smile on our heart. November 20th for both of us is just as important as August 30th (our wedding day).
Well, still no sign of an email concerning that possible upcoming project, but the day isn't over. I've come to such a point in my personal, mental life, that if things happen, then good, but if they don't happen in the end, then nevermind, it wasn't meant to happen anyway. I always try now to see the positive side of each situation. (I said I TRY !!) If that project shall happen, then I'll be super duper busy until the 2nd or 03rd of December. (almost night and day ... just kidding, but ... not that much) Oh well, I'll keep you posted.
Thank you for the comments about our { Activity Advent Calendar } ! if you have any idea that wasn't already included in last year's calendar, please feel free to add your own, I really don't mind, and really I may find sweet ideas among the ones you'll be suggesting me !
OK, before leaving you for the weekend, I will show you some lovely, nice things I've stumbled upon on Etsy. If you think about doing some of your shopping online (in addition to your handmade gifts, that is), Etsy is the right place, specially if you're buying from shops you had already shopped from, in the past ... though trying new ones is thrilling too ! So let's go (at least, window-) shopping !




I could go on and on and on ... but I really don't have the time anymore, friends. I wish you a wonderful weekend ahead ... we're finally seeing the sun & a blue sky today, after a whole grey week (and way to mild as well). I'm hoping for a cold, cristal clear weekend ! We'll be going to my inlaws', and ô Miracle, I booked an appointment with the hairdresser ... she hasn't seen me for 3 months, she must have wondered if I wasn't dead or something !
Big hugs to you all, sweet ladies ! oxoxo
Well, still no sign of an email concerning that possible upcoming project, but the day isn't over. I've come to such a point in my personal, mental life, that if things happen, then good, but if they don't happen in the end, then nevermind, it wasn't meant to happen anyway. I always try now to see the positive side of each situation. (I said I TRY !!) If that project shall happen, then I'll be super duper busy until the 2nd or 03rd of December. (almost night and day ... just kidding, but ... not that much) Oh well, I'll keep you posted.
Thank you for the comments about our { Activity Advent Calendar } ! if you have any idea that wasn't already included in last year's calendar, please feel free to add your own, I really don't mind, and really I may find sweet ideas among the ones you'll be suggesting me !
OK, before leaving you for the weekend, I will show you some lovely, nice things I've stumbled upon on Etsy. If you think about doing some of your shopping online (in addition to your handmade gifts, that is), Etsy is the right place, specially if you're buying from shops you had already shopped from, in the past ... though trying new ones is thrilling too ! So let's go (at least, window-) shopping !

Crochetted capelet
by Sierramoon, France

Crochetted coasters + embroidered purse
by Anitakatita, Portugal

Art print
by Eva Juliet, Canada

Silk pendant
by Tinctory, United Kingdom
I could go on and on and on ... but I really don't have the time anymore, friends. I wish you a wonderful weekend ahead ... we're finally seeing the sun & a blue sky today, after a whole grey week (and way to mild as well). I'm hoping for a cold, cristal clear weekend ! We'll be going to my inlaws', and ô Miracle, I booked an appointment with the hairdresser ... she hasn't seen me for 3 months, she must have wondered if I wasn't dead or something !
Big hugs to you all, sweet ladies ! oxoxo
Finally a few free mins of relax to catch up with your news and I am sooo glad I did 'cos your entry is sooooo sweet and romantic, Sonia! :) Glad you met "The One"! :D
ReplyDeleteZeno and I will be in Italy from the 21st to the 28th, see you when we get back! Take care, big hugs!! Happy weekend!
Congratulations on your special day! I kissed my husband the first time more than 25 years ago! We were fifteen! Unfortunately, between that kiss and the one when we reunited 10 years later, I had a *few* other kisses. Ahem. Thank the Lord, I came to my senses! I'm glad you were spared such a fate!
ReplyDeletei think the first kiss and the time leading up to the marriage are even more important than the main event
ReplyDeletehappy first kiss anniversary
happy first kiss day my dears !
ReplyDeletemerci +++ pour la photo, je ne m'attendais certainement pas à ça !!!
et sinon je voulais te dire : fingers crossed pour le projet. je pense très fort à toi dans ce sens (et sinon pour ta philosophie, c'est tout simplement de la Sagesse avec un grand S)
j'espère que vous passez un bon weekend
xoxoxo
et sinon...
ReplyDeleteparce qu'il enf allait un troisème !! LOL
bon il est vraiment temps d'aller au dodo apparemment :P