{ Happy October ... and our 4th winner }

Happy October, everyone !
U wasn't feeling well again yesterday evening, so he's staying home this morning with me. He hasn't been sick again, but hasn't been eating much at all. It seems that I'm getting a cold (yippie) but that's OK, I haven't been ill for a while. One of Chris' colleagues has swine flu (double yeepie, don't you think ?) so we're hoping for the best.

I've been working on preparing parcels & shipping them yesterday afternoon, -btw, Denise, Lina & Margie, your parcels were shipped !- so I don't have much to talk about or show you today. I shall wish you a ...

...of course, right ?!

I don't know about you, but I don't think that October will be less busy, other than that Chris will be a bit less busy himself. But I have lots of swaps to work on (which is a pleasure, don't get me wrong !), and I have to keep Christmas in a corner of my mind, or it'll be mid-November and I'll have nothing ready. Have you already any ideas for homemade Christmas presents ? We can inspire each other, so don't hesitate to share with us ! :)

I hope I'll be more inspired for my next post ... well, so until then, I'm going to announce our 4th winner. Drum roll, please ....

{ thank you, Albert }


Congrats, Anne M. !! I'll be contacting you later today ! In the meantime, everyone, you can visit the blog of this talented Norvegian lady ! :) One last chance for everyone, there'll be one last winner ... tomorrow is another day ! :)
Until then ... please take care ! See you tomorrow ! oxoxo

Comments

  1. Congrats to Anne...what a lovely blog she has too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry you've had sickness in your home Sonia. Hope everyone is feeling much better now. :o) Happy October to you too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Anne!!!
    Sonia check out what Leah did when I told her you and P were not feeling well....
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/iremembersleep/3971479253/

    Love you all feel better soon!
    Rane and kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry U! We love you and hope you get better too! hugs sweetie!
    xxoxoxoxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sonia! Sorry U isn't up to par yet. Hope Chris' coworker recovers quickly. My friend Dru's grandson got over it very quickly. He took Tamiflu. Happy October! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !