{ A little week of COZY little giveaways - Day 3 }

So it's day #3 of the cozy little giveaways ! I wish everyone good luck ! Don't forget to enter your name everyday if you feel like to ! Don't be shy at all ! :)

{if you wonder what I'm talking about, please have a look at Monday's post ...}

Simply include in your comment :
♥ a way for me to get in touch with you in case you win (=an email address please)
♥ your name (of course !)
♥ and because I love to know more about who reads my little diary ... then you can tell me from where on this beautiful earth you have made your nest , what you do (your job if you feel like it !), what are your favorite kind of crafts ... see, everything ! You can be chatty, I love to read you all !
♥ the link to your blog/diary or website, if you have one
and ... for long time friends ... you can tell me something about you that I don't already know ... don't be shy ! :)

Included :
1 meter of beige crochet lace
1 star cookie cutter
1 teabag of organic Rooibos infusion (herbal tea by Yogi Tea, a Dutch brand)
4 caramel/cream candies

Now I'll let you guess where we went back to, on the first evening of autumn (but felt like summer), after picking the boys at school ... Now, go tell them it was time to leave ... (07.15pm)

Hope you'll have a shining middle of the week !
xoxox take care ... and don't forget to visit tomorrow for another giveaway !!

Comments

  1. Hi Sonia, as usual i'm the first commenter! Just looking at those photos, now I want to go the beach.

    P.S. Did you get my email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny... Christy is always the first to comment and I'm the 2nd :)!

    Can't believe you're still enjoying the beach life! It's grey and rainy here today... but it's okay as I'm working and I have to stay inside, or drive.

    Longtime friends... well, we haven't known for that long even though I already think I've known you for quite a while. I've really enjoyed the little discussions and you never know if we'll get a chance to meet someday. I would love that!

    Take care, Sonia! And have a beautiful day!

    ps. I so wish me luck in these giveaways of yours... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that trim and your pictures have really energized me this morning
    something I could definitely use after the preceding night and day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sonia!
    This is a special moment....here it is morning...8:18 am...i woke up right now and you are here also! WOW!
    We are so far from each other, but the technology put us in front each other.
    I will be very busy this day....have lots of embroidery to do...but it is a pleasure for me my work.
    I hope ur day was blessed....Stay well.
    A big hug from Brasil. Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christy~ how do you do that? :)
    Sonia~ I am in love with your trims :) Am I a long time friend? I'd like to think so...let's see something you may not know...I studied interior decorating in France ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I´m from Brazil and my name is Mina. It´s Spring for us and I enjoy every little moments here, I´v just moved to a new home and it´s chilly down here!
    I love reading your diary and I love what you make as well, I always try to make little things to my little daughter who is 5 , she loves aprons, cooking with me, playing outside and playing with things that I sew to her.
    Have a wonderful Autumn !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun giveaway . . will bookmark your site when I have more time to come back and read read read. Came via sweet tidings.

    Have to go and pick my eldest up from preschool . .in the rain. Boo. Boo more for my outdoor fitness class in the drizzle.

    Make my little nest in Canada's capital . .blog over at Kindred Crafters. Come visit!
    http://www.kindredcrafters1.blogspot.com

    - Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Boy! I somehow missed yesterdays giveaway! Somehow the time change is tricky and I spent yesterday afternoon dealing with another case of copyright infringement & large chinese mass manufacturers! All is fine now as I kindly asked them to remove my 70 photos from their sight before I took legal action! UGGH! Anyway, This giveaway is divine although my favourite so far is giveaway #1!!! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sonia,

    this is Karin - cutter, and i so much like your flickr stream and your blog!!! I admire your power and your family life as well as your creative skills!!

    I live in the city centre of Hamburg, Germany and i love it!! I live together with my 14 year old daughter, our Dobby cat and we have four little birdies, too. We enjoy our daylife doing all duties and fun things as they occur.. I have three "girliegroups" i craft with during the week - lots of fun hours - talking, showing magazines and crafting. I am still looking for a more "arty" way to work with fabric. I think there will be a time to do more workshops when my daughter is a bit older....

    Have a lovely day Sonia. So nice to know you here on flickr!!! Take care dear!!! Hugs - Karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, forgot to write yesterday that I also love baking!!! So the cookie cutters would really be handy. ;-)
    About my job - I used to work as a neuropsychologist in a neurological rehabilitation centre but at the moment am at home waiting for baby number 2 ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I had a beach like that nearby! We live near a river, and it's a very nice place to swim (in warm weather) but not so good for beachcombing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment today's blog post ! It's much appreciated ! :) Have a great rest of the day !