You may remember that we were obliged to change our coffee maker last week.
Yesterday I got a phone call from a lady from Nespresso (the brand of the machine & coffee), who was totally unaware of the fact that we had bought a new machine last week. She phoned to thank us for our faithfulness to the brand (it's been 9 years this year) & in order to reward their best consumers, offered us .......... yes, guess what .... a new machine .... and I got to pick the same one that we bought, but in cream instead of black.
So .... hilarious ... or not ?
PS : I had that phone call yesterday at noon & just received the machine this morning via Chronopost. And not a cent for that.
Now, please everyone, have a lovely weekend ahead. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you'll have a sunny weekend. It's been so grey & almost autumnal over here. Won't complain, I'll have my share of strong sun & excessive warmth in the summer ! xoxoxox
Yesterday I got a phone call from a lady from Nespresso (the brand of the machine & coffee), who was totally unaware of the fact that we had bought a new machine last week. She phoned to thank us for our faithfulness to the brand (it's been 9 years this year) & in order to reward their best consumers, offered us .......... yes, guess what .... a new machine .... and I got to pick the same one that we bought, but in cream instead of black.
So .... hilarious ... or not ?PS : I had that phone call yesterday at noon & just received the machine this morning via Chronopost. And not a cent for that.
Now, please everyone, have a lovely weekend ahead. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you'll have a sunny weekend. It's been so grey & almost autumnal over here. Won't complain, I'll have my share of strong sun & excessive warmth in the summer ! xoxoxox
That is sooooo cool and such a great gift for a coffee lover ;) Have a happy weekend ahead, Sonia! ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteExtra machine means more coffee! ;P
ReplyDeleteWow! Totally good coffee mojo going on at the Cozy Homemaking House, eh? Great for you, Sonia! Enjoy :-) xoxo
ReplyDeleteSweet! You're all set on coffee makers for the next 15-20 years! (we tend to buy less expensive coffee makers, and end up replacing them every year or so...this is what happens when you drink too much coffee!)
ReplyDeleteoh, and love the new look around here! (I typically read on Google Reader, so I missed the redesign!)
How nice about the new coffee maker. That's nice that they reward faithful customers. So are you returning the one you bought? Enjoy the weekend! (((Hugz)))
ReplyDeleteOh, coffee lovers, I do understand you!!!! A cup of coffee please!! Have a wonderful week and lots of sewing, blogging, crafting!
ReplyDelete